Monday, October 18, 2010

Back Pain

I hate the sudden development of a pain in my back. The sudden feeling that my entire back is being pulled to one point and all movement contrary to that pull is strictly shunned and causes discomfort.
Questions that go through my head due to this pain.
Why am I so old?!!!!
Will I every be normal again?
What did I do to deserve this?
I will tell you right now that unless you did something completely stupid you probably did nothing to deserve this. You are just a very unfortunate soul like me. And no it is probably not because you are old because lets remember not all old people have back pain. And most important of all. You will probably never be normal again. The pain will eventually subside but pain scars. and it will probably haunt you for the rest of your life.
But there is hope the hauntings really are nothing except your memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment